A prestigious villa houses a luxury retirement home in Gotha (Germany).
The indoor elevator Suite Lift was designed and manufactured by NOVA Elevators and installed by the local partner.
WHY THE SUITE LIFT?
The indoor elevator had to integrate aesthetics, safety and functionality: the villa in which the Suite Lift was installed was converted into a luxury retirement home, in which all guests, even with limited mobility or on wheelchairs, must be able to move vertically between the floors of the building, either independently or with a guide.
THE SECRET OF A PERFECT INSTALLATION
The villa that houses the retirement home has luminous and airy interiors, as well as the stairwell.
The Suite Lift was installed in a metal shaft with panoramic glass and powder-gray paint (RAL 7037) to minimize the impact of the indoor elevator and to enhance the elegant interiors and the wooden handrail.
Some features of the Suite Lift indoor residential elevator:
- cabin finishes in glossy grey Skinplate (F12PPS) and black anti-slip PVC floor with granite look;
- automatic telescopic doors in powder-gray RAL colour;
ACCESSORIES, DRIVE AND SAFETY:
- opposite entrances;
- hydraulic drive;
- 2 rounded stainless steel handrails inside the cabin: extra support for passengers or their bulky loads;
- automatic detection and return to the floor in the event of power failure;
- voice synthesis inside the cabin: it transmits pre-recorded voice messages to the passenger;
- infrared barrier on the floor;
- controls, signals and display in the cabin: alarm button, emergency STOP and overload signal button;
- floor buttons: illuminated buttons on the floor and alarm bell.