The end customer chose to enhance the Suite Lift indoor lift with the lightness of the glass as external cladding and light effects to create movement around the lift structure.
A top-quality home lift for the most creative projects!
The Suite Lift indoor home lift is installed in a modern two-story house located a few kilometers from the Romagna Riviera, Northern Italy.
Sale and installation by the local partner of NOVA Elevators, Uprise Srl.
The secret of a perfect installation
Lightness, smooth lines and creativity are the keywords for this project.
The owner of the house chose to add to the home lift LED perimetral lights and a starry sky projected on the ceiling to enhance the transparency of the structure and the polished stainless steel finishes of the lift.
Features of the indoor panoramic home lift:
- Two stops home lift with hydraulicdrive;
- 2 cabin walls with RAL painting (pure white 9010), entrance wall in polished stainless steel and 1 panoramic wall;
- Cabin Operating Panel in in polished stainless steel with grey buttons
- Full Height mirror
- Panoramic Landing door Greta model, with transparent glass, flush handle and polished stainless steel finishes
- Cabin roof painted in RAL 9010 (pure white) with 4 LED light spots
- Cabin floor by Customer
- Alarm bell
- LED lamps cabin light with stand-by energy-saving mode and emergency light at power off
- Automatic relevelling and emergency release operations in case of power failure
- IR light Curtain
Command and Signals
- Central Operating Panel: call buttons, alarm buttons, emergency STOP switch and overload signal;
- At landing: call buttons, present and busy cabin signals, alarm bell