NOVA Elevators invests in digital manufacturing and receives the certificate of Industry 4.0 for the digital manufacture of homelifts with technologically advanced tools.
The Certificate of Conformity was handed to NOVA by a Technical Jury thanks to the Company’s investments in digital systems for the production of homelifts.
In particular, NOVA is now part of the “4.0 Development Plan” of the Government thanks to:
- installation of digital instrumental goods for the processing, bending and laser cutting of sheet metal;
- digital management and numerical data control (CNC) of the workflow between the production department and the technical office;
- remote diagnostics, management and control;
- automated integration to the logistics system and warehouse with remote data loading;
- intuitive and simple human-machine interface;
- production supervision through computerized systems and advanced sensors;
- use of innovative 3D design and modeling programs.
At the base of Industry 4.0 there are organizational and professional models that raise further the standards of the manufacturing sector and that allow for the production of bespoken solutions, an intrinsic value of the Made in Italy and of NOVA Suite home elevators.
comments Mr. Fabrizio Nicoli, CEO of NOVA Elevators.