Installing a Grand Suite elevator allows to enrich public and residential environments with a functional, reliable and aesthetically pleasing lifting system.
The lifting platform is the ideal solution to improve accessibility in places open to the public such as pharmacies, rehabilitation centers, hotels, and nursing homes, medical and paramedical centers and other public buildings.
The NOVA Grand Suite service and goods lift meets all the needs of vertical movement for both people and heavy goods and makes residential complexes and public buildings accessible, increasing the economic value and removing the architectural barriers.
In prestigious residential contexts, the Grand Suite platform lift can represent the right choice for functionality, load capacity and aesthetics, thanks to the wide range of customisations, the refined and elegant design and the valuable finishes.
– Strong and reliable freight elevator, ideal for transporting people and goods.
– Wider and more comfortable cabin space for the vertical movement of heavy or bulky loads that also include an attendant (be it the operator who directs the pallet truck or the helper who pushes the wheelchair, the bed, the trolley, goods in boxes, etc.).
– Duty load force up to 1,500 kg (about 20 people).
– It ensures accessibility in large residential buildings, public and private spaces for business use.
– Customization with modern finishes and neat lines.
– Walls and COP available in Skinplate steel laminate in the standard version, or as alternative version in embossed RAL paint, galvanized finish or brushed stainless steel.
– In the standard version the cabin roof is white and cabin doors are in Skinplate, though these can also be made in embossed RAL paint, galvanized finish or stainless steel to create aesthetic continuity with the cabin walls.
– Lighting available with 4 or 6 LED spotlights or with single/double LED panel.
– Wide range of landing swing or automatic doors.
The maintenance of Grand Suite is minimal and affordable.
It is recommended to sign a maintenance contract with NOVA Elevators’ authorised partners close to you, in order to ensure a safe, reliable and verified homelift.
|DUTY LOAD||750 -1.000 - 1.500 kg|
|NUMBER OF STOPS||6 max|
|SPEED||0,15 m/s (0,3 m/s - Extra-EU)|
|MAXIMUM TRAVEL||12 m|
|POWER SUPPLY||400 Vac ~ trifase - 50Hz|
|DOORS||900 mm standard - opzioni da 800 mm a 1200 mm|