WHERE IS THE PANORAMIC ELEVATOR INSTALLED?
The panoramic elevator is installed inside a new condo in Hamburg, Germany, in an elegant neighbourhood alongside river Elbe.
The Suite Lift installation was performed by NOVA Elevators’ local partner Hans Lutz Maschinefabrik GMbH.
THE SECRET OF A PERFECT INSTALLATION
NOVA Elevators designed and produced a Suite Lift residential panoramic elevator, tailoring the aesthetics and finishes on the building in which it is installed.
The INCAS metal shaft in which the domestic lift is inserted reflects a modern and minimalistic style and is painted in RAL 7021 dark grey, which recalls the shades of the outdoor frames and the roof.
Additional style details of the installation:
- Suite Lift car with Skinplate finishes in the same RAL colour as the metal shaft;
- ACCESSORIES: embedded cabin push buttons with security key; curved handle in stainless-steel to increase the ergonomy for the passengers and very helpful to place bags, boxes or light loads;
- PVC floor in granite grey colour;
- cabin lighting with 4-light bulbs;
- 2 glass car walls: total visibility during the vertical travel inside the Suite Lift residential elevator!
- hydraulic drive;
- 3 stops.