Green Technology

ENERGY EFFICIENCY is a commitment to us and a duty we owe towards future generations.

NOVA Elevators engineers study and research technological solutions aiming to improve the energy efficiency both of our products and also of our factory.
Outdoor Suite Lift

Outdoor Suite lift surrounded by the Italian hills

GREEN HOMELIFTS

Energy efficiency begins at NOVA Elevators factory, with the disposal and recycle of production waste, and continues with the manufacture of LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION homelifts with reduced environmental impact.
Green Tecnology Homelift
suite lift energy efficiency

ECO-FRIENDLY TECHNOLOGY

The Suite Lift equipped with the GEARLESS DRIVE, has minimum consumption (0.75 kW at 230 V ... less than vacuum cleaner!) Thanks to the ERP system which reduces the energy needed when the elevator is in stand-by. The attention to energy saving, environmental compatibility and high energy efficiency is also reflected in the design and implementation of the products: all systems are designed to comply with the GREEN concept established by the European Union, certified in CLASS A according to the directive German VDI 4707.

What is the gearless drive?

The gearless motor, which NOVA can adopts on the lifts, is a smart motor, capable of supplying only the power really needed by the homelift according to the feedbacks received during its travel. When the homelift runs with no load in its cabin, the motor will supply a small amount of power whereas, when the cabin is fully loaded, the gearless system is able to optimize energy supply according to the load weight.

The ascent will therefore be optimized in real time.

The energy efficiency is not only low consumption but also low waste: our metal structures and doors are designed in order to provide thermal insulation and to reduce as much as possible thermal transmittance between different rooms.

NOVA Elevators believes in energy efficiency and for this it thinks, designs and produces its products to minimize consumption and atmospheric pollution.

Catalogo

Download the ENERGY EFFICIENCY catalogue

AN EFFICIENT FACTORY

This is why NOVA Elevators has chosen to install a 100 kW photovoltaic system, which guarantees the production of 70% of the energy requirement of the NOVA Elevators plant and has decided to use for the remaining 30% energy produced by Repower AG, produced exclusively from renewable sources.

NOVA Elevators also uses innovative high energy yield machinery for the construction of its elevators. The Laser-Cutting machine with Optical Fiber, for example, requires 50% less installed power in kW than similar, more traditional machines.

Your energy-efficient house

The traction Suite Lift homelift gives energy efficiency to all your house. The outdoor accessories can be insulated: the outdoor steel structure is insulated with heat-resistant material or thermal glass, with a thermal transmittance rate till 1.1 W/mqK (in cm).

The thermal glass door grants a high insulation thanks to magnetic seals and double glass.

NOVA Elevators for the enviroment

The care for the environment begins at our production plant:

  • the solar panels of 100 kW installed on the plant roof grant about 70% of our daily energy needs and the remaining 30% is taken from sustainable energy resources;
  • the manufacturing machines are brand, innovative and energy-efficient.

* According to the EU Directive 92/75/EC energy consumption labelling scheme.

Catalogo

Download the ENERGY EFFICIENCY catalogue

Suite Lift homelift requires low energy

The traction model with a loading of 300 kg requires only 100Kw/H a year, with a consumption of only 0.75 kW … less than a vacuum cleaner.!

It can be used together with other electronic appliances, i.e. oven or washing machine, without increasing the standard 3 kW energy.

The gearless motor can be equipped on all Suite homelifts and it can work in relation to the cabin loading, so that if the cabin is empty, the unit requires less energy. The ERP system reduces energy consumption. When the cabin is not riding, the Suite Lift homelift switches off the system automatically, exactly as the new car equipped with Start&Stop system.

The energy consumption can be reduced till 70% thanks to this system.

The Eco-Friendly homelift

This high energy efficency means a huge reduction of CO2. All Suite Lift homelifts are designed and manufactured in respect of the green principles and with Kyoto Protocol (January 2008).

AnicaLloyd's RegisterCEIMQTÜVIstituto Giordano
©2020 NOVA S.r.l   -  Via G. Galilei, 116/c — 40014 Palata Pepoli — Crevalcore (Bologna) — Italia
P.IVA e C.F.: 01527961203  -  Capitale sociale € 90.000,00 i.v.  -  Registro imprese di Bologna: CCA341999